Have you ever had an actor epiphany? I watched Jurassic Park for the first time a year ago, saw Jeff Goldblum clad all in black and literally went, "Where the heck have you been all my life?" That's what comes of him performing in films I, prior to discovering the man, had no interest in ever seeing, Jurassic Park accepted.
However, much to my delight and your horror, I am now a bona fide Jeff Goldblum fangirl! And because he has recently made it onto my heartbreak hunks list of actors, I just couldn't let the chance to do a Goldblum Fest sneak on past.
Instead of tormenting all of my dear readers for an entire month though, I will be good and limit the Fest to merely a single week. Don't you love me?
Claimed Blog Topics
- Musings of an Introvert: The Attraction to Intellectual Men (Jurassic Park, Law and Order: CI, Independence Day)
- Funky MBTI Fiction (reblogged): Personality Typing an INTP x ISFJ using Jurassic Park
- Hamlette: Silverado (1985)
- Charity: Jurassic Park - A Lesson in Fatherhood
- Musings of an Introvert: Deep Cover: A World of Compromise
- Charity: Zach Nichols, The ISTP Detective (Law and Order: CI)
- Musings of an Introvert: Hideaway - A Supernatural Effect
- Musings of an Introvert: Prince of Egypt - The Animated jeff Goldblum
- Musings of an Introvert: The Incomparable Detective Raines
- DKoren: Goldblum, Starsky, and Hutch
Guidelines, such as they are:1) If you care to join, please reply to this post with your name, your blog address, and the topics you intend to write (I don't mind double postings about the same film).
2) I will maintain discretion as to which topics/films I will accept as part of my Goldblum Fest.
3) When the blog fest starts, make sure to post your links for me on this post!
3) Please upload one of the following photos linking back to this post in your blog widgets!