July Reflections

Friday, July 31, 2015



Well, as everyone already knows, a ton of stuff has happened this month. In fact, this blog happened this month. Whew, that's enough of a change just on its own!

July Goals

I honestly didn't have any, which is good because I didn't read/review all that much this month. In fact, I didn't even plan to activate this blog, so anything and everything that has happened this month has simply been icing on the cake, as it were.

Books I Read


Nope, not a pretty picture, really, but I needed to take a break from reading and so I did.

Plans for August

I really need to read some books that I've just purchased, actually.

Tiffany Girl by Deeanne Gist 
Not by Sight by Kate Breslin
Murder at the Mikado by Julianna Deering
Emissary by Thomas Locke 
The Prayer Box by Lisa Wingate
+
Mind of Her Own by Diana Lesire Brandmeyer that I'm reading for Tyndale House
+
Homer's The Iliad for The Classic's Club

I'd love to get everything read, but at this point, I'm really just aiming for 5 total. We'll see what happens!

2 comments

  1. Congrats on the blog!
    I had a busy July, too, and didn't read as many books as I wanted to. I hope you read all the books in August that you hope to -- Deeanne's and Kate's books sound good!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was using my personal blog for everything and decided it was time to set my reading interests apart.

      I started Kate's book this morning. There are some interesting plot twists I totally didn't see coming, so I definitely praise her for that.

      Delete

Thank you for your kind comments, which I adore!