September Chapter-by-Chapter Read ~ Cornelia Funke's Inkdeath

Friday, July 31, 2015

Something new I'm planning to start in September and by then I should have this blog put entirely to rights with drop-down menus and everything! Woot, woot!

Anyway, I'm going to re-read Inkdeath, the final installment in Cornelia Funke's trilogy that I love so dearly. Having just recently read, but sadly not reviewed, Inkheart and Inkspell, I need to actually finish the series. But I have too many other books that need reading right now to get to it for at least a month.

So this will be a September read, and if all goes according to plan, I'll write a blog post for every 5 or so chapters that I read.

If anyone wants to participate and read-along/ blog-along, feel free. I'm actually giving you an entire month to read the first 2 books in the series, if you've never read them before, which I heartily recommend doing because my blog posts are going to be spoiler heavy.

Like I said, I've only read Inkdeath the once and I did it so quickly that nothing absorbed in my long-term memory. I hate it when that happens! So pretty much everything but a few niggly bits and pieces will be brand new to me and I will experience wonder and amazement as if I'm reading it for the first time. Dustfinger, I do remember, and what Cornelia does with his story arc is ASTOUNDING! Can hardly wait to read it again!

So get ready for September!

4 comments

  1. ... you are so not a Dustfinger fan, are you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have to participate in this…because DUSTFINGER. ;D I haven't ever read Inkdeath, but I read Inkheart (which is one of my very favorite books) and I kinda/sorta skimmed through Inkspell *ahem*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm a little Dustfinger obsessed, and I absolutely LOVED Inkdeath! So if you care to join, we can read it together! That would be such fun!

      Delete

Thank you for your kind comments, which I adore!