Femnista Jul/Aug 2015 - The Middle Ages

Saturday, August 1, 2015


Within this issue of Femnista, you will find articles on Robin Hood, on the epic Kingdom of Heaven, on Sir Brian de Bois-Guilbert from Ivanhoe, on Tristan and Isolde, even on The Princess Bride, and more!

It's a delightful collection of musings and ponderings on anything from The Middle Ages, and I thoroughly enjoyed delving into the life choices of Brian de Bois-Guilbert, who happens to be one of my favorite literary anti-heroes.

May you enjoy this issue of Femnista!

FREE. Download it here. Or view it online here.

Product of Charity’s Place. (Click to read back issues, movie reviews, etc.)

2 comments

  1. I really liked your article, Carissa! I actually had never considered Brian de Bois-Guilbert in a very positive light until I watched the Anthony Andrews version of Ivanhoe with DKoren, and she's a big Sam Neill fan, and her enthusiasm was kinda contagious :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Sam Neill does help the character a great deal. He's part of the reason why I sympathize with Brian, to be honest. I'm glad you enjoyed the article and I'll be reading yours in just a few minutes. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your kind comments, which I adore!