Homemade Coconut Pecan Cupcakes

Monday, March 21, 2022

My sister had 2 baking tries tonight, one a super weird fail and then this one, a rousing success. She went with her old standby 1950s Betty Crocker cookbook, changed up the flavorings,  and yum, delicious cupcakes with homemade vanilla frosting. My favorite thing about historic cupcake recipes is that the crumb has an amazing spring to it, which you can kind of see in the second photo. 

I wish I could invite you in for a cupcake. Blessings!


6 comments

  1. These look lovely and sound amazing. I love coconut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Have you made ANZAC Biscuits? there’s coconut in the recipe I use ☺️

      Delete
    2. We've never made ANZAC biscuits, but we've had them from World Market before and they were tasty!

      Delete
  2. Oh yum! I’ll have to make these this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy them! I think my sister adapted the basic vanilla cupcake recipe in the cookbook. Our parents loved them too.

      Delete

Thank you for your kind comments, which I adore!