April Blogathons - There's Still Time to Sign Up!

Monday, March 30, 2020

It's been a long time since I've participated in blogathons, but during this COVID-19 pandemic, I have time on my hands, too much time if we'll be honest.

In an effort to avoid boredom during the social distancing and my state's , I'm participating in two separate blogathons.

Fourth Doris Day Blogathon Banner - April 3-5, 2020, hosted by Love Letters to Old Hollywood blog

The first is The Fourth Doris Day Blogathon hosted by Michaela of Love Letters to Old Hollywood.

I don't watch a whole lot of Doris Day movies, but I am rather keen on That Touch of Mink with Cary Grant. It's a bit sensual, but rather charming on the whole and I've never shared it with anyone so this will be fun.

I'm sure there's room left if anyone wants to sign up last minute.

Nobody is writing for Midnight Lace yet *hint, hint*!

Rose of MGM: Greer Garson Blogathon Banner - April 4-6, 2020, hosted by Phyllis Loves Classic Movies

And then we have The Rose of MGM: The Greer Garson Blogathon hosted by Phyllis of Phyllis Loves Classic Movies.

Now, this one really does need a couple of more bloggers to participate, so if anyone has the time or inclination and has a favorite movie starring Greer Garson, then I say, go for it!

My choice is Pride and Prejudice where she stars opposite Laurence Olivier, one of my favorite male leads of old Hollywood.

Although I am torn and may write an additional post for Random Harvest from 1942. Greer gave a superb performance in that film and I'm not sure how many people have seen it.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments, which I adore!