Library Loot - 2nd Week of January

Saturday, January 12, 2013


Yes, I'm on a young adult fiction kick, and really loving it. Not that I have all that much time to read, what with school, but I snatch a few chapters here and there. I really should read that Death in the Air book from last week. I started it, but got distracted by the Classic Children's Lit Challenge that I'm doing. My bad!

New Loot:
  • Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke
  • A Wrinkle in Time by Madelaine L'Engle
  • Guardians of Ga'Hoole: The Capture by Kathryn Lasky
  • Winnie-the-Pooh by A. A. Milne
  • The Borrowers by Mary Norton

Old Loot:
  • Boy Sherlock Holmes: Death in the Air by Shane Peacock
  • The Curse of the Toads by Rebecca Lisle
  • Enchanted Inc. by Shanna Swendson

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments, which I adore!