Langella Blogathon Postponement

Sunday, May 22, 2016



This is only a postponement for 2 weeks, and I apologize for it. There have been some personal and professional changes in my life over the last couple of months that have pushed this blogathon (and almost my blogs) completely out of my mind. In fact, I thought the blogathon was this upcoming week instead of last week. Shows just how little it's been on my mind.

So I'm running it for only 3 days on June 1st - 3rd (a shortened duration is better) and it's more like a celebration of his work than a blogathon. I have one participant who shared her post with me already, and I appreciate her remembering otherwise I probably would have completely forgotten.

But I still want to do this celebration of Frank's work, just on a smaller scale than I had originally envisioned. I hope everyone who had agreed to posts will still write them and share. I'll write an opening linkk-up post to publish on June 1st and add everyone's blog posts to that original post.

We'll still have fun and it'll be awesome.

4 comments

  1. AHA! I was kind of wondering, but I've had company all week and never found a minute to leave a comment asking what's up. (And also kind of never had time to type up my post on "Dave," so yay! Now I can still participate!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's so funny that I didn't notice, but other people did! But this is good, it gives everyone time to get their posts written. :)

      Delete
  2. I like the new header. ;)

    This will give me some additional time to participate also. I had too much on my plate the last couple of weeks. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I like my new layout design. It makes it so much easier to just throw up a new header and change the colors for the rest of the blog. Easy peasy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, which I adore!