Frank Langella Celebration Link-Up Post

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Welcome to the Frank Langella celebration!

Despite the accidental delay that occurred with my first time selection, I'm well-prepared now. May you enjoy getting a glimpse of Frank's vast array of work, as much as I and the rest of the participants have enjoyed writing about him.

This page is where you'll find all of the link-up posts, many of which will be my own, but some of which shall belong to other blogs whose pages I hope you will visit!

Frank Langella Celebration Entries

Frost/Nixon by Anna at Defiant Success


The Twelve Chairs by me at Cab Drivers and Coffee Pots


Dave by Hamlette at Hamlette's Soliloquy

 Sherlock Holmes by me at Cab Drivers and Coffee Pots


Dracula by Charity at History Chick

The Mark of Zorro by me at Cab Drivers and Coffee Pots

2 comments

  1. Dracula here: https://charitysplace.wordpress.com/2016/06/02/hopeless-romantic-langella-dracula

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, which I adore!