|Come and join us on the Day Dream!|
The winner will receive *drum-roll please*
Their very own Brand New DVD copy of Anthony's Ivanhoe!
May the best person win!
Note: If you don't want the DVD, but still want to participate, that's fine by me!
The Rules of the Game
- Simply finish the quotations in a reply to this post! (I won't approve the comments with answers until Friday so no one will see them until VDay!)
- If you like, you can also advertise the Challenge over on your own blog (feel free to use the image up above, just make sure it links back to this post)!
- Then, you're all done!
- I will post the answers to these questions and announce the WINNER (meaning the one with the most correct answers) in a new post on Valentine's Day, so make sure to check my blog that evening if you participated!
- If 2 or more people get the same number of questions right, it'll be an eenie-meenie-minie-moe scenario!
Let the Game begin!Note: Some of these quotations are easier than others, but do your best and try not to hunt for the answers online. *winks*
- "They seek him here, they seek him there, those _______ seek him everywhere."
- "Od's fish, m'dear. Would you have me challenge the poor countess to a _____?"
- "Then your _______ will rule the land, and no one will make the _______."
- "Percy. Fashionably late, as usual." "Sink me, your highness, it was this damned _______. Simply refused to tie."
- "Oh, the English, and their STUPID sense of ____ ____!"
- "So much for French ______ and French _______."
- "Approval, sir, in my opinion, demands the attainment of __________. And in that sense, you rather overrate the charm of your society."
- "If I were to tell you that I adore you, would you have me do so ______________? Or would you have me declare it as I feel it, with all my heart?"
- "I swear you've been taking _______. The cravat's a _______."
- "My heart _________ the pace."
- "From this moment on, she must never be ________. We cannot risk ___________."
- "What I see before me is a ________. A shell of a man I once knew. This is some absurd ____ you're playing. I don't know why, but I'm sure it is. Perhaps to keep the _______ at a distance. And now you're shutting me out as well."
- "A _______, my lady, nothing more than a _______."
- "He was looking for the Scarlet Pimpernel. I pray he found a ____."
- "You must learn to _____ me, my friend. Do not trouble your head with thoughts of Louise. I will see that she is safe."
- "It would seem your friend is in _______. To the ________."
- "I see now what begins as a _____ can end as a _________. Some causes can become warped and twisted, like some men."
- "My dear chap, I never would have dreamt of depriving you of your ________ of _______. Alas, a moment was all I could spare."
- "They knew that your _____ would be the worst possible torture."
- "Ceased? I will ____ her to the day I die. That is the _______."
- "God bless the Scarlet Pimpernel, whoever he may be. Surely he must be an _____ in ________."