Library Loot - 2nd Week of November

Saturday, November 10, 2012




The top two books in my New Loot list are for school, otherwise I doubt I'd be reading them when I could be reading Jane Austen. *le sigh* The two Old Loot ones are realistic teen fiction that I'm reading for a teen reading list at work. Plus, I love S. E. Hinton!

New Loot:
  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  • Intimations of Chritianity among the Ancient Greeks by Simone Weil
  • Dawn of the Arcana manga - Volumes 4,5,6
  • The Sign of Four by Arthur Conan Doyle (with a foreward by Martin Freeman!!)
Old Loot:
  • Black and White by Paul Volponi
  • Taming the Star Runner by S. E. Hinton

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.


2 comments

  1. I thought your school already made you read Frankenstein?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shockingly, no. I've read just about everything else and I have read "Frankenstein" before from my own interest. But it's been years. I forgot what a quick read it is and how much more I can derive from it now than when I read it in my early twenties.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, which I adore!