Joining the investing world!

Thursday, January 14, 2021

A link to my Poshmark closet @sparklingangel
❤ Click above to visit my Poshmark Closet @sparklingangel! ❤


I've been a Poshmark reseller for roughly 2 years, maybe a little longer, definitely a Posh Ambassador for at least 18 months. Posh Ambassadors have reached certain goals (number of shares, number of sales, shipping speed, etc.).


It's fun to be a reseller because it keeps usable items out of the landfill and gives me a little bit of extra pocket money which is always nice.


BUT, Poshmark has done something amazing for their Posh Ambassadors! They're releasing Direct Shares through Fidelity and have given all of their active Posh Ambassadors that were active prior to December 2020 the opportunity to sign up for direct shares first before the rest of the investing world.


Thanks to this amazing opportunity I've actually dipped a toe in investing by purchasing shares for Poshmark through Fidelity! I'm the most beginningest beginner you will ever find in the investing realm, but it's such an exciting opportunity just to see what happens. Going forward I plan to invest in more opportunities, but until then, Poshmark shares are a great start. And the best part is that I signed up for a joint brokerage account with my sister so we're doing this together. AMAZING!


The best advice I can give if anyone is planning to start investing is to hop on YouTube and search out investors who are willing to share their experiences. The Investing with Rose channel is how I finally made the decision to just jump right in. 

4 comments

  1. Wow, that's so cool, Carissa!! Congratulations!! Katherine and I do re-sale on eBay and we're really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be exciting to see what happens, that's for sure! Resale is such a fun experience; I'm glad you and Katherine have your own niche for it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yep, it sure is, with just a hint of scary because it's such new territory.

      Delete

Thank you for your kind comments, which I adore!