Just discovered Japanese Rock band SUPER BEAVER

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

One of my absolute favorite Japanese dramas is Bokura wa Kiseki de Dekite Iru (also known simply as Miracles or We are Made of Miracles). I literally had a spiritually transformative experience watching this drama, I'm not even kidding! Apart from the amazing story that absolutely captured my heart, hope, and imagination, the music of this drama is also hands' down, some of my favorite. The end theme is Yokan by the rock band Super Beaver, and OH MY GOSH, I am in love with them!

Enjoy their official music video above. 

Quick question, their lead singer, is he emo? I know there's a difference between emo and goth, but I'm honestly not sure what the difference is, but I know he has got to be one of them. And I adore him. He never hesitates when singing, just belts it out, my favorite type of singer! Love this song and am now in LOVE with Super Beaver!

I already loved the song, but I fell deeper in love after watching them sing it. Here are the ROUGHLY translated by Google translation of the lyrics, which also explains why I love this song, so much of the message resonates with me, particularly feeling emotions without a name and I'm going to see you because most of the time I'm not sure what I'm feeling, and everyone wants to be seen and loved for who they are without having to prove or excuse that their personality has a right to exist.


No matter what happened

I can’t be anyone

Then I want to like it as much as I want

Let’s go meet

Feeling emotions without a name

You don’t need a name that someone will give you


For those who have a premonition For those who are absorbed in heart

There is no right answer, life is free

For those who have a premonition Now for those who want to meet

It’s as if no one else’s eyes were there

Feeling emotions without a name


No matter what happened

No matter what you do

If so, I want to share both sadness and joy

I’m going to see you


For those who have a premonition For those who have a premonition

For those who have a premonition For those who have a premonition


Feeling emotions without a name

There is no need for meaning to force


For those who have a happy feeling

There is no right answer, life is free

For those who have a premonition Now for those who want to meet

It’s as if no one else’s eyes were there

Feeling emotions without a name

Impressed with no name, so that you can properly love the meaning you have noticed in your emotions


Lyrics SUPER BEAVER – 予感 歌詞


Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments, which I adore!