Larissa Holland's Mr. Scrooge ornament prototype

Friday, April 3, 2020


Prototype for Scrooge - a doll by Larissa Holland


Oh my GOSH, I cannot even begin to describe how much I LOVE this pattern idea!

I've admired Larissa's work for years now, ever since she did The Twelve Days of Christmas set of patterns.

But since embroidery and making tiny stitches isn't my strength, I never actually tried my hand at making any of her patterns.

But I think for this one, I MUST, once the pattern is released!

My sister loves to embroider and is quite good at it, so I'll beg her help when the time comes!

I'm so excited! 🖤

2 comments

  1. That is so adorable - I love miniatures like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? I can hardly wait to see how she designs the other characters; I think they'll be amazing!

      Delete

Thank you for your kind comments, which I adore!