10 Gifts for Every Jane Austen Fangirl

Sunday, March 15, 2020

10 Gifts for Every Jane Austen Fangirl

I love Etsy's wide variety of gifts for Janeites (a.k.a. Jane Austen fangirls).


In an effort to broaden everyone's horizons with what Etsy has to offer Janeites salivating for some new expression of their favorite fandoms, I've built this blog post. May you enjoy and revel in the possibilities!

Pride and Prejudice clip-art


$6.50 - instant download

This set is what I consider to be ideal for the blogger/scrapbooker in your life. The artist has such a lovely, soft style in her work, and you can do so much with the images. The best thing is knowing that these really are watercolor paintings, a tactile element that I appreciate. The set contains a variety of images, including different couples, backgrounds, and accessories in keeping with the Regency era.

While lolagraphicimages only has one Jane Austen set so far, I'm hopeful that she may design other sets for the different novels. Come on Northanger Abbey!


Customizable Regency Doll - 18 inch Doll with Curl Cluster Atop her Head


Customizable Regency Doll - 18 inch Doll with Curl Cluster Atop her Head - upallnightstudio

$55 

This doll is GORGEOUS and highly customizable. The dress color is white linen, but you can choose the hair color, eye color, ribbon color, etc.

While I'm only sharing one of upallnightstudio's dolls, she has a TON of them listed. Some of them are customizable, others are ready-made. My favorite is the Christmas set, but that one is priced much higher at $145 due to the fine detailed work in the gown and accessories. 

There are even smaller customizable dolls sized about 6" that are priced at $30.

A really nice range of prices for a pretty much one-of-a-kind doll that will be perfect for any Janeite.

Jane Austen Collection Bookmarks
Jane Austen Collection Bookmarks - ShopLucyintheSky

$3 each - $16 for the set of 6

Love, love, love these bookmarks!

The bookmarks aren't laminated, which is a shame since lamination really helps protect bookmarks, but I think the design of the bookmarks themselves would win out in the end. The price is totally worth it, imho.

Jane Austen Bracelet Set



$30 per set (each comes with 3 bracelets) + FREE shipping

One of the things that drives me crazy about my day job is that I can't wear charm bracelets. Lots of typing so that would be lots of clinking and clanking which would be obnoxious to me and everyone around me too. 

BUT, if I were to buy Jane Austen bracelets, it would be one of these sets.

This artist has 3 designs, one each for Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, and Emma. Each set comes with 3 bracelets and is stunning and fashionable, depending on which book you like best. 

Jane Austen notebook


$17 to $22.50

This looks like a super fun notebook. You can pick the size, small or large, the style, chalkboard or white, and even the page type, blank, lined, dot grid, or graph. Super neat, and the cover design is just gorgeous.

Jane Austen fans who also happen to be artists or like creating their own reading journal would love this notebook. The dot grid would be perfect for a bullet journal if that matches your interest. I did consider it when I started my 2020 bullet journal, but I like a slightly broader cover that can work with a variety of month themes. Still, it's highly attractive and would be a charming notebook.

Jane Austen Quote Mug


$15.50

If you're anything like me then you probably have an overabundance of coffee/tea mugs in your cupboard! But who cares?!

This mug is just so fun and so very true especially when I'm on a Jane Austen bender. The only thing that would make it better is if it were a campfire mug, but alas, not so. The mug itself is customizable: i.e. blank handle/interior, pink handle/interior, or all around white.

Believe me when I say that it's a unique take on a Jane Austen mug since I've browsed through more than I can remember over the last several years.

Pemberley Garden Club Embroidered Tee


$26

I keep looking for the ideal Jane Austen t-shirt since I'm a huge fan of nerdy t-shirts, but this is the first one I've seen that I've given serious consideration to buying. The sizing runs from teeny-tiny all the way up to a curvy girl of the XL or 2XL variety, which is a really nice range of sizing. 

The shirt color is customizable from 5 different color choices which I consider to be just about perfect. And, like the title implies, it is embroidered instead of screen-printed, which kind of makes the shirt itself unique. 

There's also a matching tote bag so I'm thinking of a bag in one color and a shirt another. Fashionable, right?!

6 Jane Austen Mini Book Themed Wine Charms


$5.88 to $15.29

Now, here's a fun concept. I would have never thought Jane Austen wine charms, but this just proves that there is something for every Janeite. The purchaser can choose a set of two charms or a set of six charms depending on individual needs.

Pride and Prejudice Book Scarf


$23.99

I've always wanted a Jane Austen scarf, but I almost never wear scarves so I've never purchased one. But this one is lovely and if scarves are your thing, then I could see it being super fun. It also happens to be one of the less expensive Austen scarves on Etsy, so that's a plus.

Pride and Prejudice Literary Bookend


$25 each

Bookends might seem a thing of the past, but some people still love them, and these are stunning. They are a little spendy if you want a pair of them, but the design is quite unique and it would definitely be a conversation starter.

And there you have it!

10 Great Gift Ideas for Jane Austen Fangirls

1 comment

  1. Hello, Carissa! Nice to meet you! We definitely have an intersection in interests - I'm not so much an Austen fan (although I've seen the movies), but I do adore reading and watching movies. I would totally wear that scarf!

    Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog and for following me. I have set up my email follow of you and will be a regular! :)

    Cheers,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, which I adore!