Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Blog Name Question?



What are your thoughts about me turning my blog name back to "Cabdrivers and Coffee Pots?"


Really, when you think about it, this blog has turned into more of a film analysis blog, which is great because I love analyzing films. And the reason why I originally chose "Cabdrivers and Coffee Pots" is because I LOVE Arsenic and Old Lace with Cary Grant and that film's final line is spoken by the cabdriver who says in manic frustration, "I'm not a cabdriver, I'm a coffee pot!"


So the blog link name always was more geared towards film than anything else.


Or should I just keep the blog name of Musings of an Introvert?


Or should I choose something completely different?


Thoughts? Feedback?

7 comments:

  1. I think Cab Drivers and Coffeepots is a cool name but I'm also a big fan of Arsenic and Old Lace so I might be a little biased. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It's a very fun name which is why I chose it in the first place. Somewhere along the way I changed over to Musings of an Introvert, but I think it's time to go back to my original vision.

      Delete
  2. I liked Cab Drivers & Coffee Pots. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it a lot too so I think it's time to return to what worked best!

      Delete
  3. Personally, I love "Cab Drivers and Coffee Pots"! But Arsenic & Old Lace is my favorite classic film so... like Lois, I might be a bit biased. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great movie and that's a great line and I love old movies and really want the freedom to write about them, but I think the blog name needs to reflect that intent. So it's time to go back.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you switched it back! It's a very memorable blog title.

    Random thing about me: I'm slightly paranoid about cabbies. This comes, I am convinced, from reading too many Hardy Boys stories where they got kidnapped by a cab driver who was working for the bad guys. It hasn't been helped by A Study in Scarlet or A Study in Pink, either. Happily, I've only had to take a cab a handful of times, and none of them have resulted in kidnapping or death. Whew.

    Not entirely sure why I just shared that. I have a cold and am on a decongestant, which always makes me loopy. That's my excuse, anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...