Friday, April 22, 2016

A Return to Cab Drivers and Coffee Pots!



I'll be changing my blog name from Musings of an Introvert back to Cab Drivers and Coffee Pots sometime this week, about the time I'll do my Bobby Darin and Sandra Dee post for the Star-Studded Couple Blogathon and will also make a new header, likely with Bobby and Sandra just because I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!


This means that the blog focus will be changing a bit too. I'll still post occasional spiritual posts or afternoon tea, along with film analysis for modern films, but I really want a strong focus on classic film. I watch so many classic movies and want to share them with everyone, but always thought those types of reviews didn't quite match my blog name. Plus, classic cinema makes me so happy.


I nearly made an entirely new blog over on Wordpress, but decided there was no need to do that when I already have a blog with a great name and followers on Blogger. Although I love how easy Wordpress is to design, much easier than Blogger if I'm being completely honest. Still, I've gotten used to Blogger.


Ooh, does anyone know how to add a signature image to my posts? Because I would LOVE to do that and I've looked for tutorials online but haven't found the right kind, which is weird.


Say goodbye to Steve McQueen for a while at least, but I anticipate he'll be back at some point, probably as Hilts 'The Cooler King'!


Thanks to those of you who gave me your feedback in my last post. I appreciate you very much! ❤

4 comments:

  1. Going back to your first love, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new(old) name! I very much look forward to your reviews, and whatever else you end up posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's exciting to return to what felt right when I first started blogging.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...