Yikes! a.k.a. that moment of panic!

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

You know that moment of panic when you've misplaced a beloved something or other and literally have NO IDEA where you put it!? That was me last night, hunting high and low for my copy of Frank Langella's The Mark of Zorro which is only bootlegged because it hasn't been released officially on DVD. The DVD people are waaaaaaay behind the times where Langella is concerned.

But, I found it after 30 minutes of digging through the boxes where I keep my empty DVD cases (found the case EMPTY). I was so hoping I'd left the disc in the case by accident. But it wasn't there, so then Caitlin helped me flip through every single disc in my collection and we FINALLY found it, under miscellaneous because apparently I didn't know where else to put it. ARGH!

So, found Zorro and got it watched last night with my mom and Caitlin and felt all my happy little fangirl feels. Which I will, of course, blog about, but not quiiiiiiiiite yet, and there's a reason why.

Because my Frank Langella Blogathon is coming up in a little over 2 months, running from May 16th - 22nd!

If you're interested in participating, I'd love to have you! There's a long list of his movies on the above link and you can sign up for a blog post there!

1 comment

  1. Oh my, I would have panicked too! It sends me into a veritable tizzy to not know where a possession is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, which I adore!