Goldblum Fest: From DKoren - Goldblum in "Starsky and Hutch"

Sunday, March 29, 2015

For all blog posts related to this Goldblum Fest, visit THIS page for a complete set of links, updated as posts are released!

I have never seen this show, not even once, but if you're a Starsky and Hutch fan, I think you'll get a kick out of her fun review!


From DKoren - Jeff Goldblum in Starsky and Hutch


Originally I was going to write about his character in The Grand Budapest Hotel, cuz I'm a sucker for honest characters with integrity, who do the right thing regardless of risk and clear danger... but time slipped away from me.  I did, however, have time to re-watch a second season episode from one of my favorite television series, the 1970's television show, Starsky & Hutch, an ep called "Murder on Stage 17," which guest stars a ridiculously young Jeff Goldblum. How young?

This young!

~*~
Please visit DKoren's BLOG to read the entire post! It is well worth it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments, which I adore!