Friday, October 31, 2014

Femnista - Halloween Edition 2014



I know it's been awhile since I've posted links to Femnista, but that was rather a lack of thought on my part than intentionally ignoring it, especially since I write an article for every issue. My bad!

So, Femnista is still here and better than ever. The Halloween theme is, as you can tell from the cover image, Monsters & Madness. The issue itself is chock full of goodies, articles about all types of interests that deal with monsters, both supernatural and the very, very human variety.

If you're a Teen Wolf fan, as I am now, you should find my article Live by the Code to be intriguing at the very least, but you'll also find articles on Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, the character of Loki from Thor, Dracula, Frankenstein, the hit tv show Sleepy Hollow, and even an oldie but goodie called The 'Burbs starring Tom Hanks. Lots of fun variety and I hope you'll take a peek and enjoy what you see.

The next issue will be released at the beginning of December and is themed A Family Affair. Prepare yourselves for my article on Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters. Not very Christmasy, I know, but it should be hilariously good fun.

Also, if you're a writer, keep in mind that can join us in writing for Femnista. Go HERE to find out more!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing for me! And... I think Hansel and Gretel is a great topic. Not everything has to be literary. *says the girl who wrote about the Mikaelsons for this issue*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the most fun things to write about aren't literary, but as pop culture as they get! :)

      Delete
    2. Who says pop culture things can't be literary? Buffy & the Scoobies reference things like "Waiting for Godot" all the time, after all...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...