Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Femnista: Jan/Feb 2014 - Disney Animation



Welcome to the latest issue of Femnista! This is the webzine that I write for on a bi-monthly basis, and the theme this month is, as you can tell, Disney Animation!

We've got great articles on all films Disney. My sister wrote about Atlantis, the movie that most Disney fans have either never seen or try to forget but is one of her top favorites. I wrote about the development of Tinkerbell through the release of the awesome Disney Fairies movies that I love so much. There's articles on Tangled, Beauty & the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Mulan, Cinderella, Treasure Planet, The Lion King, and many more!

Come join us and delight in revisiting the films of your childhood!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that you wrote about Tinker Bell, Carissa. I think Tink is the cutest ever and though I've not seen all of her movies, the ones I did are cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you haven't seen Secret of the Wings, I consider that one to be the best. It's just so very adorable! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the recommendation, Carissa. Ironically, I was just thinking about seeing that movie - glad to have confirmation it's the one I should. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...