Saturday, January 14, 2012

Femnista: November/December Issue


Click to launch the full edition in a new window
Online Publishing from YUDU

Most of my readers find me through Charity's Place anyway, but just in case someone wanders through who's never been there, this is a fun webzine run by the admin for Charity's Place. I write for it regularly and this particular issue is just chock full of goodies in the shape of our favorite sleuths.

My article contains the delectable Aidan Gillen in his sadly short-lived role in  Identity, which I thought was just brilliant. As usual, all of the writing by these talented young women is brilliant, and you simply must not skip the delectable articles on both Murder Rooms, written by the admin herself, and one on the genius of the BBC series, Sherlock, both of which, as it happens, pay homage to the greatness that was Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Hmm, could I be a fan?

The next issue is due out on February 1st and I will then post a link to share. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Every little bit helps! This issue is up to 600+ readers now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this issue - as you say, it is full of "goodies." =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...